A hose, garden hose or simply a hosepipe is some type of a supple tube which is used to transport water. In most cases, there are some other attachments at the end of it such as sprinklers and sprayers. This two are mainly used to help concentrate spread water over some large area or to concentrate it at one point. The hoses are commonly attached to a tap or spigot.
Most of the garden hoses in Singapore are made of some soft plastic or an extruded synthetic rubber which is often reinforced with some internal fibers. This makes the pipes flexible and can even be pulled past posts, rocks and even other obstacles. These hosepipes are made tough enough to survive when stepped on or even when scraped on rocks.
They have a made end which best fits female connector on other pipes. This allows the linking of multiple pipes increasing the overall length of the horse pipe. However, if the garden hose is not stored and used well, it can become a bit cumbersome to use and its durability reduces.
Its Usage include
- The garden hose is basically used in the transportation of water for lawn care, gardening among other farm activities.
- They can too be used for cleaning of some outdoor items such as building exteriors, vehicles, animals and equipment.
- The hose is too used in the unclogging of a downspout. This clogging mainly occur when debris and leaves clog on your gutter and rainspouts. All you need to do is to turn the garden hose from Stevenleif on then let things get flowing.
- The NSF approved hose can also be used for connecting some drinkable water for the trailers and recreational vehicles.
- It is also used in the buffering of the bark. It is scrapped over some wire then used in the stabilization of the young trees.
- The old and leaky garden hose can be used in the making of a door mat.